Friday, October 1, 2010

About Costume/Theater work in Sacramento

Costume/Theater work in Sacramento?
I'm new to the city and have a BFA in costume design. I have no contacts here and am having a hard time finding Theatrical costume shops. Are there theaters here that have their own costume shop that I can drop my resume with, or is there a network of local Theaters that I can get in contact with? Is there a Costume shop union? Anything to point me in the right direction would be wonderful, Thanks!
Theater & Acting - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Check out StageAgent.com. Specifically, StageAgent has a theatre company directory (http://stageagent.com/Organizations/). You can use this tool to find all the theatre companies around Sacramento. Then you can contact the ones that look interesting to you =)
Read more other entries :

No comments:

Post a Comment