Friday, April 16, 2010

About I am looking for a good Dj and photographer that work in Sacramento, California for my wedding

I am looking for a good Dj and photographer that work in Sacramento, California for my wedding.?

Weddings - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Well, I know of a good DJ and a great wedding photographer that are in the bay area. I don't know if they would be willing to travel to Sacramento, but it's certainly worth trying. I got great deals with both of them. For the DJ you can contact Doug: Supersonic-ent@comcast.net For the photographer you can go to her website and check out her prices they are fabulous!!! http://www.captured-light.net/ I hope that this helps. Perhaps if they can't travel outside the bay area they can recommend someone else. Good luck :)
2 :
WWW.JAMMINJO.COM for DJ
3 :
I'm an international photographer, check out my work here... www.dgphotos.com.au i travel everywhere for weddings and love it!
4 :
I'm using this guy: www.waynedj.com. He looks pretty good, I have yet to meet with him yet, but I posted an ad on sacramento.craigslist.org and I got SO many replies! Give that a try ;)
Read more other entries :

No comments:

Post a Comment